Saturday, January 28, 2012

Finally !

I said I would and I finally did it! This blog will probably start out as a diary to vent from. I'll see where it goes from there. I live in the 1st state Delaware on a small farm where my husband S and I own and operate a livestock feed store out of our barn. I also breed and raise Boer X goats, crossbred sheep and beef cattle. I have 3 children and 2 step sons. LN is 12 and only child left at home. Z is 21 and lives with his girlfriend and R is 22 and just got married in August and rents house near the beach.

1 comment:

  1. Lisa,
    Welcome to the Bloggasphere! I saw your comment to Mama Pea and had to come take a look-see.Add me to your list of Followers! When I find a new Blog on Homesteading/Farming I normally go to the first post and read from there. As you just started, that will be easy and interesting to see how it works best for you! Looking forward to commenting back and forth!
    Again Welcome my Friend!

    ReplyDelete