Monday, February 6, 2012

Hen-acide ?

I had 23 eggs in the bucket and was reaching for 2 more when
an "angry bird"
jumped/flew up and knocked bucket on ground.
so...
I got this mess
smeared with raw egg and shells
and I got...



and I ended up with 10 good saleable eggs
and 1 for us to use


after washing all the crud off .

Dang lil bratty Hen !

I'm working store today alone, S went to PA to pick up 5 ton of feed that wouldn't fit on 22 ton trailer coming tonight. Guess that means we're doing business.
LN has last wrestling match she manages today after school and 4-H monthly meeting where she is the reporter tonight so leftovers I think.
Good thing I had little bit of lasagna left from Suoer Bowl party at neighbors. Way too much food , we tried to make a dent but sadly no....


No comments:

Post a Comment