Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Girl !

Today my girl R turned 23 yrs young.
She was and is a levelheaded, even keeled girl with my banging temper when pushed too far! I could not have asked for a calmer, sweeter baby as a 1st child. She was patient with me
 as I learned and put up with everything for just a hug and snuggle.
I hate when people say "I love all my kids the same".
I say Bullsh*t, I love all my kids but I love them all differently.


R is soothing to my soul and a definent Mini Me. That's hard to take sometimes 
especially when I'd love to save her from mistakes exactly like mine but I know I can't. 
Z is chaos on a rope and I love him for it & I see me there too. 
LN is energy times 10 and she is exhausting but keeps me going and I love her for that.
Each requires different things from me and we interact differently.
With R I don't have to worry because she will do the right thing every single time
because she should and won't expect any pat on the back.
I am very proud of her for putting herself through college , only asking 1 time for help to the tune of  $1000.00 which didn't amount to a drop in her education bucket. She wanted it this way and did it herself.
I'm proud of her choices to work since she was 12 at any job she could get to pay for her car, ins, gas, etc.
I'm proud she planned a sensible wedding she wanted and didn't bow down to pressure to high end it.
She was so beautiful that day and all days.
I'm just PROUD!

Happy Birthday Babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment