Sunday, February 5, 2012

What to Do?

So what's a girl and her offspring to do while waiting on game party you ask?
Red Solo Cup I Fill you Up!!! & decorate you too
(well with ice tea or soda probably, not much of drinker)
 
and this...
I tried to work on my quilt the prove is in above picture with LN
The blue/yellow strips I sewed to start quilt but...
the STUPID rotary cutter and I don't get along very well I find it hard to believe
 that the blade is dull but maybe ...
so now have to make trip to town on Tuesday to buy blades.
Anyone have advice? Seems to take 2 or 3 passes to cut thru cotton fabric? Fiskers is nice brand 
I thought. Only cut material for 3 baby size quilts with it. Is this normal?
Otherwise here's some Ornaments I made years ago. 

They are almost no sew just pressing pieces and using fabric glue sparingly.
The binding is only hand sewing involved. 
I'm hoping to have a class teaching this to 4-H sewing club.

1 comment:

  1. Those ornaments are beautiful! I may just have to steal that idea for next Christmas. Or heak, why wait for Christmas....maybe some summer or garden themed ones for just hanging around the house!

    ReplyDelete