Monday, March 5, 2012

Excited

It's off to Philadelphia Flower Show tomorrow on a bus trip
with me, myself and I !
 I'm excited for sure. Noone pulling at me to slow down or speed up.
Noone saying this is boring , can we go now?
I'm probably go across the street to the farmers market to eat.
Hopefully something yummy and high in calories.
Guess I need to pack a bag for ride up.
Dramamine, camera, money, water, snack, knitting, book?
That'll do it.
I'm so excited!

Tonight is 4-H monthly meeting. I need a project for Horticulture meeting Wed.
I'm stumped, hope an idea filters in my brain soon.
Yesterday LN and us went to look at pigs she put hold on 2 weeks ago.
1 looked great but other seemed to be lacking in rear so put him back on hold see if new feed caused issue but I dont think so. Now I ll have to find new place for her to look.
Dang I thought I was done too.

No comments:

Post a Comment