Friday, March 2, 2012

IDK

I don't know about you but me and wash on line outside have issues connecting.
I am good about doing load early in the day so it'll dry outside before dark but I'm terrible about remembering to take it down this time of year.
I hang it out by 9:00am then I get too busy to take it down by dark so it redries after dew gets it
the 2nd day and then it rains sometimes so a 3rd day?
I know I'm not the only one either so fess up.
In the summer it dries so fast I can take each load down as I hang up next one so I'm good there.
I'll work on it and I'm not only person in this house capable of taking it down so....
In other bad news...
I had to close store this am to go tow S's Green Machine with

Big Red, my baby... good girl she brought it home easy.
Guess S will take it to shop so it can be looked at over weekend. A bill I didn't need for sure.
Keeps chocking out and shutting off, this will be 3rd time mechanic has tried to solve mystery.
Fingers Crossed!

Vera and Wang (cool names huh?) have decided grass is greener and just plain there on outside of pen so now they skinny under the gate constantly and chase the dog who runs in fear .
Mom isnt pleased and hollers loudly for them.
Now I'm headed to sew again with LN. Another long night.
Tomorrow is cooking contest with 4-H so send good thoughts her way.
Enjoy the crocuses that are popping up through the weeds!
Anyone wanna come do some weeding for me?


No comments:

Post a Comment