Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

It's my birthday.
I am 49 years young.
It's a number.
It doesn't bother me much.
I wish I knew way back when what I know now though.

I received a Kindle fire from S.
LN bought me a cover for it.
I was gifted with creme filled doughnuts too.
I likey.



I tried to post to blog from my Kindle but can't.
Anyone know how to?
Screen loads but after highlighting post square I can't get keyboard to show up?
I'm not good with this stuff.
Please help!!!
I'll nap till help arrives
Naps are good on old woman birthdays.




4 comments:

  1. A very happy (belated) birthday wish to you! Sounds like you had a nice one. Forty-nine, huh? Oh my. I am old enough to be your mother! You are so right though. It's just a number. It's how you feel and how you are enjoying your life that counts.

    P.S. I am absolutely NO help with anything technological. It's a real wonder I can blog. :o\

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mama Pea. I feel older some days and younger others. You can be my surrogate Mama if you d like. My hasn't been in my life in a long time. No biggie but it's nice to have one sometimes. Thanks for commenting you make my day!

      Delete
  2. ♪ ♫ Happy Birthday to you ♫ ♪
    ♫ Happy Birthday to you ♪
    Happy Birthday, dear Lisa!!
    ...♫ Happy Birthday to you ♫ ♪

    Michele
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete