Friday, September 14, 2012

HoHum

It's a ho hum day.
Temperature is rising again but only to low 80*.
LN has field hockey after school.
The coach should name varsity and cuts today.
Fingers and toes crossed?
Ahh it'll be alright.
She's got this!
Tonight is travel soccer practice.
Tomorrow is Clean the Beach for 4-H community service.
Tomorrow afternoon is naptime.
Sunday morning it travel soccer gametime.
I need groceries.
Staples refills, fresh stuff too...
Hey let's go back to naptime.
I need to get a personal trainer.
I need motivation.
Home training isn't working.
Lifting 100# feed bags in my feed store isn't doing it either.
I need shaped!
I'm not liking over 40 body.
It's time to train.
Whose with me?
Show of hands?
Noone?
Hello?
Fine then I'll leave you with  Delaware beach picture.

1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't it be great if all of us bloggers could get together a couple times a week (With a trainer! Yeah, a real trainer!) to get our shapes shaped up?

    ReplyDelete