Saturday, September 8, 2012

It's Coming

It's coming thank goodness.
High winds, cold front, hail, tornado watch, yeah!
Humidity will be severely blown outta here.
I'm waiting with bated breath.
Seriously I want fall weather.
I'm melting...I'm melting...I'm melting...

I have to shut down computer before it comes just in case.
I'll be back with update hopefully in a sweatshirt and jeans ;]

We took the sheep to the breeder this morning who we borrowed ram from.
She needed him back to cover hers and we had some still open.
We sent feed and hay with them as the drought has fried her pastures.
Splitting up the ewes with 2 rams will hopefully give us better coverage sooner than later.
I want little lambs , there's nothing cuter.
Goats are still out being bred as well.
That only leaves cows minus steer who went to butcher  and a horse here.
With sweet corn still on wagons for cows to free choice chores are 2 minutes long
unless water troughs need filled.
Cows are getting so much moisture from corn, troughs are lasting longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment