Tuesday, September 18, 2012

More Waiting

More waiting today with my MIL
There is NOTHING wrong with her heart.
When she had her leg amputated she spiked high on blood pressure for a few days after surgery.
Go Figure!
She was over 80 yr old.
So for last few years every 6 months the blood sucking heart doctor brings her in
and says "you're fine".
DUH
It's gotta be a scam to charge medicare/blue cross and other insurance companies.
She won't stop going because she was raised to believe doctors are honest caregivers
that wouldn't do that.
I disagree but chauffeur away only complaining to cyber space.
I even took her out to lunch afterwards for her 3.00 hotdog with onions and mustard
without uttering "ewwww ,yuck ,do you know what thats made of?"
 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Oh well it was a raining day anyhow so what else could I possible do?
Dishes, wash eggs, fold laundry, vacuum, clean, water cows, etc, etc,etc.
My husband did switch out some things on our 2 campers readying the  older one for auction.
He pressure washed it and switched out jacks.
I had hard time with the new camper jack cranking up.
Might be mean but whoever buys old camper can deal with it.
I swept inside and held parts he was bolting on or off like gofer.
I'll be glad if it sells and doesn't return.
My fingers are crossed and toes.
LN was really mad when I picked her up from field hockey tonight.
She was told by her coach to hand over her size adult small uniform to a tiny 6th grader who received an adult medium but should have been in a childs size.
She said it wasn't fair since she wasn't given the same options in 6th or 7th grade and
 had to wear large uniforms each time.
I asked her to consider her feelings both times and the girl's today.
The girl would have swam in the big size and did LN want her unhappy as well?
Wouldn't it look good in picking of captain to find out you gave it up as well?
She was grouchy for quite while about it too.
She understood but was upset because she actually helped pick out and order uniforms with the coach and was happy that finally after 3 seasons hers would fit.
Lesson learned albeit a little grumpily.
She's a good kid and eventually said at least she liked the girl she exchanged with and was glad the girl was on her team.
LN has been chosen for the People to People trip next year.
We have to go to interest meeting next month.
I am not sure why she was chosen or what it's all about.
I've heard it's expensive so I'm reining in LN's excitement with those thoughts.
 I also am not sure I wanna let her go to Australia for 17 days without me around.
She is responsible but for once I am not comfortable with my kid going on a trip.


1 comment:

  1. Geesh, I don't want LN to hate me, but all the way to Australia for 17 days? She does definitely sound like she's got a good head on her shoulders already, but she's too young to go on a trip like that what with all the craziness in the world today. There could be situations totally out of her control no matter what kind of a good decision she would make if it were up to her.

    ReplyDelete