Thursday, January 31, 2013

Apologize

When you are so mad you are spitting bullets what else is there to do but write a post, right?
Last night LN's coach was red carded or thrown out of the game 1 1/2 minutes into it.
He cussed and argued with the ref.
I read emails today from him apologizing but saying he felt ref was wrong.
That wasn't an apology to me and I responded as such after 3 parents told him good job , we all make mistakes type responses.
 I thought they missed the point.
Apparentently I was wrong and I apologized as such.
I ate crow after he replied I'm a negative person who needs to stop that.
Me and my kid maybe don't fit in that organization was also written.
Hmmmm
I apologized without meaning it to everyone and him.
I would rather pull his tonsils out his a** slowly.
Is that wrong?
Should I apologize for my thoughts ?
 


5 comments:

  1. I believe that any person acting in the capacity of a coach (for children especially!) should set a good example at all times. To my mind, that does NOT include cussing and losing his temper no matter what the situation. Anyone who goes along with very poor behavior is condoning it. For what it's worth, I'm behind you all the way and applaud you for sticking to your principles and trying to uphold decent manners and values which some people don't feel necessary anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm of the opinion I need to move far away from civilization. I don't play well with others. This just reminded me a hermit I could be happily!

      Delete
  2. I've seen my coaches get upset at many of my kids games. Without being there it's hard to say my opinion. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Upset and cussing? Kristina I have a colorful mouth that I tried to curb. I don't drop it at other peoples kids, refs or where kids hear me 1 1/2 min into game. I did apologize though and will try to shut up and bite my toungue clean through while I still am stuck with this coach. Hopefully LN will try out and make another team although they are an hour or more away from here. With all the kids I have only had 1 other issue and it was about condoned drug and alchohol use. I am trying to chill as they say.

      Delete
  3. You know the saying " what goes around comes around" ? It hhadnt came around to him yet but its circling slowly but steadily.

    ReplyDelete