Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Holy Cream !

S retrieved my milk from farm down the road about 11:00 am. Leroy milked this morning early. Holy cream it's 1/3 - 1/2 of gallon jar.
I pulled a pint for baking and mashed tators and shook the rest up. Then I demolished 2 glasses lickety split.
Then I began desserts. Pumpkin cheesecake with ginger snap crust for S2 and pumpkin roll for R.
LN's pumpkin pie is in the stupid, bleeping, blasted oven. It's been in over an hour. Still raw! WTHeaven help me I'm going to blow!
But no I can not cause...
It's Thanksgiving ;p
Still have layered salad to sit in fridge overnight and cornbread to cool for stuffing tomorrow. My turkey is picked up. I asked for under 15# but got 17.8#. Time to regroup and figure how to fit it all in oven that barely works as is.
Happy Thanksgiving Ya'll .




No comments:

Post a Comment