Thursday, June 25, 2015

Almost

My supper ...


I wish the tomatoes were mine but alas no.
Almost though...

Shouldn't be long now for the cherries anyway . It doesn't matter to me I am so ready for any tomatoes.


Some of the other kinds are there, some are not. It'll happen it always does.


Yellow squash are coming on. Isn't the little one cute?


Zucchini is also and I am sure I'll be feeding the chickens soon. I'll try to keep up but you know zucchini.


Cucumbers are growing. Plain ole sliced , salted cukes as well as in salads and of course pickles are happening soon.
A storm is kicking up again to break the humidity for a bit. I'm not complaining. Any rain is good rain this time of year for us.
Hope everything is popping for everyone else.









4 comments:

  1. Your garden shots look so healthy! And that bowl on your lap you were munching on . . . mmm, yummy! I actually have blossoms on my cherry tomatoes, but with this still-cool summer weather (low 40s last night -- again!) we're having, who knows when we'll get ripe tomatoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you ever not had ripe tomatoes MamaPea? It'll happen sometime before thanksgiving . We're having unusual rains so it's making gardens look lush. Still need sun to finish the job.

      Delete
  2. Your garden looks wonderful. Ours is uncertain yet. I'm about to go see what yesterday's rain damaged. In our parts, we are getting way too much rain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristina I feel the pain. Wash outs are devastating. Hopefully it'll turn around for you just enough. Don't want the pendulum to swing to drought either.

      Delete