Sunday, January 17, 2016

Snow

Snow falling gently.


Lightly covering tree branches and grass.
Round bale put out to arena cows.
Chicken feed barrel filled and eggs collected, washed and crated.


Other critters fed and happy.


Lamb stew in the crockpot smelling yummy.


LN is the photographer.

Knitting on a pink baby throw.


I read about a pattern in a book on several knitters lives.
It definetly had a bunch of glitches and I restarted it about 4-5 times.
I finally rewrote the pattern based on the same stitches but different numbers total.
I still think it may be too narrow but the pattern is working so I ll see how it goes.
Might be a frogger....

Charging ipod for gym and fitbit.
Reading blogs.
Ordering rental car for Arizonia trip.
Just another Sunday in Delaware.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a pretty nice Sunday to me!

    (Can we see pictures of the baby blanket you're knitting?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a nice day. One of these days I will venture into knitting something other than a dishcloth.

    ReplyDelete