Love

Love

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Not again


Normal left hand ...


Not normal right hand a few hours after being stung by wasp.
It itches and burns and looks like a sausage.
Not allergic but very sensitive.

4 comments:

  1. Get that ring off asap! I had to have my wide gold wedding band cut off when I lost the circulation to that finger caused by the swelling after being stung.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has stayed in my palm this time . It's been 10 hours and a dose of Benadryl and still swelled.
      The ring is a cheapo I think it was about 5.00 12-15 years ago. If need to cut it I'll survive.

      Delete
  2. Oh no! You need a plantain poultice for that! It looks painful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Idk what that is. It took almost a week to subside

      Delete