Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Anticipation

LN and I are driving to Madison, Wisconsin tomorrow afternoon into Thursday . She's showing in the All American Sheep Show over the weekend.

I am hoping for cooler weather and no humidity. It's been in 90's with 65+% humidity and I'm done.

We are slowly gathering college supplies, setting up bank accounts, and generally sloughing through college requests. Dang I wish it were as easy as TV makes it on students. 

Poof I wanna go to college so I am there by the next day!!!

Life isn't TV I'm thinking...

7 comments:

  1. Wow, big road trip for the two of you. Last I heard from friends near Madison, the weather was cool and rainy so far this season. Hope it stays cool for you so you can forget your heat and humidity for a while.

    Have a safe trip with your "little" girl and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weather was great MamaPea. NO HUMIDITY!!! It was 80+* but without humidity it was awesome.

      Delete
  2. Road trip! We'll be hoping for pictures... Let's be glad that we are not living like they do on TV - way too much drama! Or so I remember from the last time I watched it....15 years ago.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy! I remember taking our 2nd oldest daughter to her college.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. College is end of August so nerves are setting in for both us in different ways Kristina.

      Delete