Monday, September 25, 2017

Big E

This weekend LN , R and I drove to Massachusetts for the Big E sheep show.


She won Reserve Champion Wool Lamb in Junior Show .


She also won the senior class of leadline.


Then won overall leadline Champion.

This won her wool fabric and Babylock sewing machine.


Nice weekend with my girls.


Wearing paisley showing LN's Lincoln lambs.

R helped her all weekend.


Lambs were happy to rest after the show.

On the way home something blew or leaked oil everywhere.

I limped home and now have to deal with fixing that.

It is always something.

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful young women! The sheep are cute, too! :) Glad you at least made it home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan so am I. I am still trying to solve the problem.
      I think they are cute too ;}

      Delete