Friday, February 16, 2018

Waiting game...


Waiting on :

*sheep to deliver*

*myself to finish tax paperwork*

 *things out of my hands to be worked out*

*car title for used car I bought my Dad who hung the moon always*

*spring break to see LN who is enjoying college life*

*Miss A to grow enough hair to braid*

*my mojo to finish second sock*

*that million someone owes me*

Into everyone's life a little rain must fall.

Delaware is going to get swapped again this next week on top of 5 in. last week
and constant drizzle last 36 hours.

*good thing our house sits on high ground*

That did Washington say to his men before crossing the Delaware?



Get in the boat men!

2 comments:

  1. They say patience is a virtue. (Guess I'm not very virtuous most of the time!) The hardest things to wait for are those that are out of our hands. :o/

    Hope your expected rain fall doesn't cause real problems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well ya see MamaPea ;] there are 3 counties in DE. the top is more inland and higher ground. The middle (mine) and southern are barely above, at or sometimes under sea level. My house actually sits on the highest elevation in both counties. The state has to be 95% underwater before I worry. Peace of mine kinda... I'd still love to be somewhere else and still have plans. Dang kids and g-kid are slowing me down :}`

      Delete