Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Kid Power

A pallet making business an hour away allows up to buy shavings cheaply so much better than straw or baled shavings. It's absorbant and doesn't leave skin irratations if steers and pigs lay on them
all day like the other 2 do. 
What's a Mom to do when all this 4 ft deep shavings needs to go in here...
an empty funnel wagon?
Why Kid Power of course!

Shovel Shovel Shovel!
Hehehehehe and no I didn't make them shovel alone, I helped!
Gosh LN is so slow I had too or we would have been shoveling in the dark!

She insisted on her field hockey goggles though !
In the end a nice full load of shavings for their show animals, tada!
I don't think they were too upset either by all the goofy around before, during and after!
So I had me a lamb break. So cute and curious!

2 comments:

  1. Love kid power. Distinctly under-used these days. No reason they should miss all the fun. Good going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week is "spring break" for LN and R is not working fulltime reg hrs. They help or do as much as me with animals even with R living 30 min away. I dont understand parents not teaching their kids a work ethic. Mine may not be the best out there cause I'm honest about them but they all work hard and pay their own way which means I overlook the little stuff ;}

    ReplyDelete