Thursday, August 2, 2012

Soapbox

I am sick of being told what I can and can not say because if people disagree then I'm prejudice.
Doesn't that make the people labeling me prejudice?
Give me a break.
Every person on earth is prejudice.
If you have an opinion on others opinions you are prejudice.
If you don't have an opinion you're comatose.
Oops guess I am prejudice for saying that.

I AM PREJUDICE because I form opinions.

Do You?


I applaud Chick-Fil- A for standing their ground.
They are a morals based company something lacking in our "OMG be PC" world.

I have opinions on the presidential race and race in general as well as sexual preferences and a score of other things too.

If you don't like my opinion DON'T ASK.
I try not to express my views unless asked or if it involves my children.

If you judge me you ARE prejudice!

Think about it.

Own it.



2 comments:

  1. I think everyone is entitled to their own opinions, of course. The times we get into trouble are when when try to force them on someone else or when we (politely and rationally) state our opinions and others can't handle that information in a polite and rational way. Simple, huh? Not in this world! Sigh. I admire you for standing up for your right to feel the way you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL a few didn't like it. I heard from family who reads blog and they weren't impressed.

    ReplyDelete