Wednesday, March 12, 2014

More self inflicted pain...

Not only are my thighs and tush hurting from gym yesterday but I came home today to find a few ton of stone to unload. 

Great right? 

No more giant sinkholes and ruts from snow, ice, customers and tractor trailers you say? True but I worked out arms and back today too so now I'm hunched over from gym and stone shoveling. That ll teach me to take 2 weeks off gym to recover from calf muscle I pulled. But look what S made me (actually it's for him, he dislikes walking unless it's high and dry).
The pea gravel, Yellow brick road to the store. It looks so funny to me but he s happy. Seriously if I hadn't seen both our plumbing parts I'd swear I'm the man here.


4 comments:

  1. You gave me a good chuckle on this one. Not at your strained and sore muscles, but your comments regarding the Yellow Brick Road!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad someone is smiling over it. I'm not. Oh well, I'll get over it.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Kelly, I felt like I was cracked in half. Not cool at all but amusing I grant you ;] .

      Delete