Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Crazy

It's crazy round here....
My tax class is half over. It isn't what I needed , too simplistic but I paid so I am finishing it. If I agree to work for "them" they will teach me what I expected in a private class. It's a pretty good recruiting technique but not for me. Pay is not enough and its up to employee to find clients and rush them through for bonuses. 
I am working for a CPA part time. 


I make my own hours. It's grunt work but I find it relaxing to not stress like I do in other life areas. It's about 1/2 mi from my house so I can pop in whenever I find a few hours. I think I should walk or ride LN s bike for a bit of excercise.
LN is still in field hockey and still having coach issues. She has learned a lot from this and not all good but she won't forget it fast for sure.
She's being inducted in the National Honor Society next week. She's earned it and I'm proud. 
4-h continues and busy is still the norm.
Oh yea...



During practice this week she took a stick to her face. It broke a blood vessel in her mouth and blood poured out. Outside she has 2 small cuts and swollen like a golf ball. She never cried and went to game next day. I did take her to oral surgeon but he said where the cut is it is too hard to stitch without causes more drama. It's at the bottom of jawline.
She was wearing her mouth guard so props for that. She's fine except tired of the jokes at her expense. She is curious why the girl who hit her hasn't talked to her just posted sorry on group message when LN gave everyone the doctors decision. No big deal just curious.
I will say my girl reminds me daily to be humble as she's a much better person than I am or will ever be.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats for her induction into NHS. Boy that cheek looks so sore. What a trooper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigosh! At first I thought she had the mumps! They say that the inside of the mouth heals faster than any other part of the body so that's one good thing. Glad it wasn't any more serious. The girl who hit LN and hasn't made an adequate contact just wasn't taught basic manners at home. Too bad. That will go against her when she's an adult out functioning in the world.

    Too bad your class didn't turn out to be what you thought it would. None the less, it sounds like you're steaming along toward your goal by working for the CPA. Stick with it (as I know you will!) and this all will turn into a good thing for you!

    ReplyDelete