Here ya go MamaPea.
Coat wool has pale blue/sea foam color in it. We pulled that for her blouse.
Below is brown flecked wool for trousers.
The main body is 100% lightweight wool. The sleeves are mohair that LN knitted. I don't have pictures of her knitting because I sat with her "encouraging" her (keeping her from killing someone).
I started it off by doing a sample run with regular yarn. Good thing I did as we had to downsize the pattern by almost half. It had a 5 section repeat with plain knitted on each edge. We dropped it to 3 section repeat with no knitting on ends as it was circular to begin. LN's coat arms are form fitting so the blouse had to follow to fit inside comfortably. Since no pattern exists for sleeves set into a fabric body we made it up. I had a scarf pattern with a lace look to it. She started with 9"in circular needles to the armpit area. The rest she switched to regular knotted and flattened the pattern back out. It was tight going in the transition rows but after 2-3 rows it eased again. She reduced the first one by holding it up to a paper pattern of the sleeve. Careful notes were kept so second could be copied.
The sleeves were pinned into the wool and sewed at 1/2". After trying it on and deciding what to resew she set them in at 5/8". The lining was folded up and hand sewed to encase the raw edges.