Monday, March 13, 2017

19

19 is the number.
After mailing off a scholarship at school today LN has 19 to go.
Over the next few months she will be busy with AP exams and soccer, 4-H contests and scholarships.
I help with the basic information and the ones needing typed out.
I had to resurrect my old typewriter.
I think handwritten is sloppy looking, not professional enough.
So I type away...
Night and Day...
See I have a sense of humor I swear.
Off to update the excel list.
 
 
Gosh I wish he was here to help or just to stare at.


7 comments:

  1. Hahaha! How can such an "old man" still look so yummy? (Says me who is older than he is -- I think.) :o]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree wholeheartedly MamaPea. His voice sends chills every time!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Pure Meaness Kristina! I do understand though lol

      Delete
    2. Kristina hope you were laughing at scholarship hell not MamaPea lol

      Delete