Friday, August 25, 2017

Strong and Tough

We spent last night before LN is moved to college working of course.

Tub washing sheep for MD state fair next weekend, cleaning nasty pen, killing wasps and mud dabbers by the ton, cussing, arguing, laughing, and generally causing grief all around.

No pictures because we were all working and wet and occasionally wearing manure.

Truck is packed and ready.

R was here helping tonight and saying goodbye. They are really close .




Z will be here at 5:50 am to say goodbye. He's a toughy but inside he cares.

Grandparents were visited today.

Her best friend is here now for last hugs.

Tomorrow she flies...

Tough and strong (and occasionally mean) just like I want her to be.

Life's not humble and kind.

Kick a** kid!



7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. She is mine Kristina. All my kids are there for me. I am blessed in that area for sure.

      Delete
  2. Exactly what Kristina said!

    You and R look so much alike you could be sisters instead of mother and daughter. (But since you are mother and daughter I guess that makes perfect sense that you look alike!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poor R looks just like me sometimes to her chagrin. She constantly is reminded of it. Only thing she doesn't share is my dimples. Her two siblings inherited them.

      Delete
  3. What a great event! I was lucky and both of mine could stay in town for college. It must be hard for you, I know you are very close to your girl. She will do great, she had good training from you. :) Kit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy she is going away. I want to experience that. Her sis R stayed home for college which was her choice. LN is more social and belongs where she is.

      Delete
  4. But since you are mother and daughter I guess that makes perfect sense that you look alike!


    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete