Sunday, October 1, 2017

50-60

I woke up to 50• outside and 60• inside. I am happy, happy, happy!

Hopefully the bugs will go away so Miss A and I will be able to go outside without getting bit every two feet or so. We are magnets for mosquitos. Her more than I but I still get bit a lot more than others.

She loves to play outside so hopefully she will be able to without looking like a leprosy patient.

No amount of flea medicine either prescribed or over the counter works on dog and cat that run through fields and pastures. 

My night lights and bowls of soapy water are spred through the house. I change it daily. The amount is thinning. Some bowls are only containing one or two fleas but may contain small spider or moth. Yea they die too yeah! I'll keep this up till frost shows up. I do not turn heat on until after frost. I do not let cat or dog inside either. S does after I go to bed, he thinks I don't know it. Nothing bites him so he doesn't care.

2 comments:

  1. Yep, as I was working on garden clean-up yesterday I was fighting the occasional mosquito. I'm like you . . . a biting insect magnet . . . if there's one within 10 miles, it finds me.

    We haven't had a frost yet either. What's left in the garden is realllly slowing down. Have lots of small peppers, but I don't know how much bigger they're gonna get.

    Sounds as though Miss A is going to benefit from all the wonderful time and attention you gave LN in her growing up years. Good for both of you! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m ready to be able to walk freely outside. I love winter maybe the no big thing is why!

      Delete