Thursday, October 5, 2017

Watching 

...someone fade away who was vibrant and full of life is humbling.

My Dad hang the moon for me.

Oh the stories I can NEVER share of his escapades. 
It’ll be a long haul but signs are so prevalent now.
He doesn't want to stay here handicapped by his waning health.
He was always a vibrant person , always working at something.
Nothing he couldn't fix or build.
Now those memories are fading or gone. 
My memories of him will never fade but most will remain private.
He was something alright but loose lips sink ships.
We were a team and I have never been closer to anyone.

I hope to encourage him to try but I see his point also.
There just are not enough words ...

3 comments:

  1. A post to pique one's interest and cause wondering. But no need to explain yourself. I'm sending love, hugs and support to you for whatever you have to go through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely tribute to your dad. I hope he sees it. You are very fortunate to have had such a wonderful relationship with your dad. Very! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete