Monday, March 12, 2018

# 3 finite

      
 Third pair done, completed, finite... #1 DPN’s
              
 Still not tight by any stretch but will stay up.


                           
 Comfy yarn... Bad  nighttime pictures... Neat ribbings ....
Wool yarn rules...
                
 LN is home on spring break.
She came home 5 days after being diagnosed on the first day of break.
She wanted to remain at college and try to work through the excessive fatique during that last week.
She missed classes and slept in her dorm room mostly.
Her friends brought food and delivered her homework and helped with notes.
Her professors were very understanding and considerate.
   She is week 2 into her Mono recovery of 6-8 weeks.
     The joys of college life!
My healthy kid in the country has came down with everything imaginable these last 7 months.
She slept 16 hours straight the first night home.
That seemed to give her a boost.
She rallied to go choose some market lambs for this year tonight.
She hopes to go spring shopping before returning to campus Sunday.
A girl has to have priorities.






5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. She is bouncing back quicker than I thought. Lol she said at school she regularly goes to bed earlier than anyone else. She’s called an old lady because of it. Probably helps her recover quicker I think. Good country habits ...

      Delete
  2. Oh, cwap! Poor LN! Your beautiful, sparkly, fun-loving, very intelligent daughter is having a tough first year away at school health-wise. Mono is a hard one to pull yourself out of . . . especially for someone like her who wants/needs to be at the top of her game ALL the time. :o(

    Your latest sock pattern is gorgeous! Love the ribbing pattern all the way down. I've 'bout gone crazy doing a rib pattern of K2, P2 . . . but love the looks of it. You've given me inspiration to rib with a K4, P4 like yours. Maybe I can do that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was K3, P1 MamaPea. Pattern was easy and quick for me when I took the time to knit. It’s kinda addictive.
      LN is bouncing back quicker than I imagined when I picked her up from college. She seemed so out of it. She’s already coming around after copious nights of sleep and day naps. Exhaustion plays too much a part of mono.

      Delete
    2. Oops, I didn't look carefully enough at the ribbing, did I? I like it whatever it is!

      Delete