Thursday, March 22, 2018

Spring Snow...







   Up to 8” of slushy, sleety snow was dumped 
 on us yesterday. 
     North of us there is another foot or so but still a
           sloppy mix that's easy to maneuver through.

      

    It’s already melting and dripping like 
      rocks off every surface.
As I drove S to pick up his truck from the shop 
I thought my windshield would break as the snow bombs pelted us.



  I love it.
Seems the rest of the world is not happy about it but then they never are.
Can’t please everyone or even some it seems.
I am happy about it.
Within two months it will be miserable hot and nasty.
I say, 
"You can always put more clothes on in winter but can never take enough off in summer".

That's a visual you probably didn't need.

2 comments:

  1. Visual or not I am on board with that. In fact I say the same thing. If it is over 60 it is in heatwave territory for this girl. Currently loving it in Nor Cal with a winter storm warning strong winds and the rain has begun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I clicked over to your blog and was engrossed within a minute of reading. Here the snow lasted 24 hrs before melting away to slop. Forecast of 40's in day 30's at night for a week. Maybe spring is trying to creep in?

      Delete