Friday, February 3, 2012

Whipped!

    I'm beyond tired. Kid and me cleaned steer pen which had not been done it awhile so it was half frozen. Yuck! But with cleaning sheep pens this morning and adding more straw to goat pens I'm done.
    The ewe seems to be doing well. She has laid down alot but is in different positions so I know she s been up and lambs belly is full too. I tried a higher protein feed to help her milk but she balked so went back to barley and sheep pellets. Maybe later she ll perk up to sweet feed.
    Now when LN leaves tomorrow morning for her 4-H Junior Leader Weekend and our feed store closes at noon maybe I can get back to sewing and quilting. S will leave for auction house he auctioneers at on Sat till midnight or so. It's a large junk type weekly sale.
     I have a small Quilts for Kids to work on and I'm trying to follow Craftsy Learn it Make it. This months blocks are posted. I haven't done Januarys' but I watch instructional video and printed out instructions so won't take long to catch up I hope.
    Of course it will all depend on the Ewes' plans too. If alls quiet tomorrow afternoon I may go to the movies with a friend whose husband is a civilian in Afghanistan.
    Time to go check everyone again!

No comments:

Post a Comment