Sunday, March 25, 2012

What a Weekend

I'm tired to the very core of me. Would going to bed at 6:oopm be a bad thing?
Yesterday me and LN spent the day at her 1st soccer tournament of the spring season.
It rained, it poured, it thundered, it lighteninged. It poured most of the day. LN still played all 3 games. Her team won 2nd after much rule book reading. 2nd and 3rd played a 0-0 game so rules were read to figure placing. It all came down to goals scored on LN s team were less than goals scored on opposing team who ended in 3rd. Good start to season considering they were missing 2 vital players and started 2 new to team players. Next week they scrimmage hopefully with a full team roster. Monday LN starts her Middle School team schedule. Busy time is upon us for sure.
We went to PA and bought a market hog today. It took most of the day but LN has her 2nd hog.
Mission Accomplished!
I stopped at my Dad's to see him since we were within a few miles of his house. He looks good but he breaks my heart each time I see him. Me and him were 2 peas in a pod most of my life. He doesn't seem to like me or want to be around me now and I don't know why. I asked him and his wife but was told nothing is wrong. Something is wrong. I just keep remembering it's not me I haven't changed how I feel about him so rest is up to him. It just breaks my heart. I try not to think about him so I don't cry.
What a Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment