Sunday, September 9, 2012

Score

LN's team Union won their 1st game of the official fall travel season 6-1.
LN scored 1st goal in the 1st game of the season from defense.
Nope no picture of it cause I forgot big camera which is film anyway.
My point and click is digital but doesn't come close to zoom.
See what I mean? Yep that's her bracing to run which ever way she's needed.
Squint if you have too.
She scored on a foul kick from outside the 18 yd line by probably 10 more yards I'd guess.
She said she was aiming for a girl standing on the 6 yr line but hit it to hard.
Oops and a score.
Pleasant day, great cool 75* weather with slight breeze.
All around good day.
I put a roast in the crockpot with potatoes before I left so I put frozen bag of peas
on when I returned and tada - dinner.
My kinda meal prep.
I'm thinking an early night to enjoy sleeping weather.
Good Night.


No comments:

Post a Comment