Sunday, November 18, 2018

Issues...

MamaPea has contacted me to let me know blog comments are not able to be posted.
I have also noticed my replies to comments are not showing up after typing them out.
Ya guys have any thoughts or solutions?
I use blogger and have not changed any settings that I know of.


This is an early Christmas present from Z's fiancee R2.
I usually call her his wife since they have lived together for years and have a child.
She knows me well.
The ears are 3D and the bell jiggles.
I love it.


It pairs well with my Mothers Day gift from R2 as well.
She is such a nice, sweet and thoughtful person.
I hope she knows what kind of family she's marrying into lol.








8 comments:

  1. I think you "fixed" the problem as I now can get the box to type my comment in! (If this goes through, all will be well.)

    Those two pillows are adorable and so appropriate for you. It's easy to see a lot of work went into them. R2 must be a nice, sweet and thoughtful person . . . and has good feelings for (not technically, but I'm sure considers you) her wonderful mother-in-law. She got a good one . . . and that doesn't always happen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for being patient and for letting me know I had an issue MamaPea. I believe I have things "fixed" for now.
      R2 is very nice. She's a keeper!

      Delete
  2. Those pillows are the cutest. I haven't had any issues with comments posting to my blog, but we have had internet (now fixed) issues. I hope it's fixed for ya'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have things fixed. It was a cookie issue so I'm told.

      Delete
  3. Those pillows are adorable. Nicely done and what a great present for you. You have such a nice family. Glad you got your blog fixed. Like reading what you have to say. Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK it seems like I have things on track to reply so fingers crossed. The Hi reply was my test Lynne. Thanks for being patient.

      Delete