Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Selfie time....

While I was helping a friend look for new fall clothes this happened....


Miss A was looking at photos on my phone to occupy herself but....
3 yr olds know how to take selfies I guess.
I found this when I was at home that night.
This chick cracks me up.
Watching her grow is one of my favorite things.
Preschool has began 2 days a week.
She is so excited and looks so angelic.


I see so much of her Daddy in her.
I always felt if my kids looked or acted like their dad it was a good thing.
No one could deny that they were my kids.
I gave birth to them at home so no swapping them out.
But dads do not get that instant connection.
Some visual tie in or attitude or habit tie in is necessary to connect them.
This chick though has the best and the worse of her papa.
God bless her soul and God bless him!
He is going to need it.
He says smugly, "I have already done it all so she won't get anything past me".
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I told his school officials one of the many times I attended a "meeting" with them
"He either did it, thought of it, instigated it or planned it".
I can not wait for payback.
I will be sitting back with a jumbo size bowl of popcorn just observing.
That being said I wouldn't swap him or her for anything else.
I believe if I am honest my Dad felt the same way about me.
Karma....

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful post! Your granddaughter is starting to look older. So pretty. Your words are so true!! Every thing comes back to haunt us it seems. I wouldn't trade mine either. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun to watch them grow but sad to watch them leave behind their "babyisms". She is a hoot.

      Delete
  2. I had to laugh at the picture of you sitting back with your bowl of popcorn watching the "fun" when Miss A starts giving her dad gray hairs! And it will happen. I think involved dads have a real hard time when their little princess starts all the shenanigans to break away from mom and dad!

    That selfie she took is darn good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he is going to have a good time dealing with her. Already at 3 and 6 her and her fav cousin "sneak out" ( everyone knows where they are) and go across the drive to each others houses.

      Delete