Monday, April 6, 2020

Beginnings....

are a rite of passage in springtime.


Most years I miss the window for pea planting.
Not this year!
The stars aligned, the rain subsided a bit and the tilling began. 
The peas are in the first row, onions the second, the third is a hodgepodge.
Broccoli,  cauliflower, 3 kinds of lettuce, spinach and cabbage filled that row.
Onward and upward I go.      
Our yearling ewes supervised.
Her head is not inside the garden although it appears to be.
Now I wait for germination sometime this week.
Fingers crossed. 

2 comments:

  1. Let the gardening begin! Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought of you when I posted this. I am sorry it is still so cold for you guys in the tundra but I do envy you. Our heat and humidity will be here before long. You will be in the soil before too long.

      Delete