Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Dog Days

Dog Days have begun in earnest here in Coastal Delaware.

Humidity plus 90+ temps equals misery.



It does been my son's family garden is producing finally.


First 3 Cherry Tomatoes were good.
I picked them after another day went by to further ripen them.
Soon we will be awash in those lil buggers.


Work lunches are as cold as I can make them to refresh my energy levels.
Big changes coming to my work place as Covid restrictions are to be ending next Wednesday.
New jobs for my department but no idea yet what or where we each will be assigned.
The unknown is scary but I am grateful to be employed.
There is no excuse for any willing person to not have a job at this time.
Enough said!


Look at this cutie.
Miss A's Uncle B went to San Antonio for some military training.
This was her gift.
So tiny an cute, reminiscent of the full size ones we had "back in the day".
Orange and "cutie" for size comparison.

No picture but in November Miss A is going to be a big sister.
She has a baby brother baking at the moment.

Short and Sweet but at least I posted!











 

2 comments:

  1. Consolation on the humidity and congratulations on the new wee one! Exciting news to be sure. Garden looks great salad looks great!
    I agree with you it’s all over the country people would rather be on the dole and get more money then go out and work. I understand that sometimes people have to make tough choices but I don’t see them rising to the occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you and agreed Goatldi!

    ReplyDelete