Thursday, September 24, 2026

Thought I Had....

oops
I thought I had posted a State Fair results but ...
Life is chaotic at home, work and in general.





We had fun and were mostly successful. 
Miss B is my bestie and without her I wouldn't compete to be honest.
She calms the chaos and holds me accountable.


This is the first year in over 25 that I went home and didn't camp at the fair.
Last year I signed the camper over to Z and his family.
They said I could stay but it was less tiring going home and getting a good nights sleep.
My shower helped also ;)


Miss A did very well. She won her Leadline division with a resewn outfit of LN's.
I might as well make them work for us instead of hanging in the closet.


She had success with her white lincolns as well.


The three of us lined up for a yearling class.


Z worried us with a severe case of food poisoning.
A hospital ER run and meds were needed to get him back on track enough to pack up and leave. 
He spent days in the camper in bed.
Lil man R is in the wagon trying to nap holding Daddys' hand.



Last night of the fair they finally walked around and grabbed a family pic.

Good fair but stressful also.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment