Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Almost....

Almost over....
Another year gone...
Usually time runs too fast but this year has been tumultuous so glad to be done with it.
 Seems something else feels the same because there was a major "boom" just now outside.
Nothing looks out of place but definitely something happened.
Neighbor thinks an airplane broke the sound barrier (I don't agree) or an engine blew.
Anyway maybe it's a New Year's Celebration early?
Just kidding.
My plans are the same as they have been for years.
Eat regular supper, watch idiot box or read , go to bed by 10:00pm probably.
Exciting  I know but I'll try to keep it down somehow.
I might branch out and browse Amazon with my gift cards I bought myself.
I don't like putting credit info on internet if I don't have too so I picked up some prepaid gift cards for myself and they make me feel safer.
Probably with the age of Big Brother watching us it's a waste of time but ....
 
Happy New Year's Australia
since it's already rolled around there... 
 
I'll get to us after it happens... 


4 comments:

  1. I'm really thankful and counting myself very lucky 'cause 2013 brought nothing really bad to our household, but I know it was an upsetting/difficult year for many other folks. So let's all say good-bye to 2013 and usher in 2014 with lots of good thoughts and inspiration for the best of the best.

    Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you MamaPea for your inspirational comments this past year. You make me smile whenever I read them. I like your positivity which I lack severely but I'm working on it.

      Delete
  2. Ditto, what Mama Pea said. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Kristina I hope it's a good one for you.

      Delete