Saturday, June 23, 2018

Chicka update....

Really do not have motivation to blog or write in sentences, lol


This chicka comes home from camp today.
It's been a long week and I miss conversing with her.


This chicka slaves away for Gamma (as she pronounces Grandma) 
without complaining about chores.
Course the vacuum is top heavy so she never actually stays level with floors therefore she doesn't suck up dirt but who cares.


This chicka lost part of her upper nose and no idea how.
I could show more gruesome pics but won't gross ya out.
She's eating and drinking normally so I'm leaving her be to see what happens.
It's a science experiment and learning chance I guess.


This chicka can not be seen cause she tore her way out of the crate at my son's house.
She has severe separation anxiety which is a nice way to say...
She's a bitch!

Well thats all for today.

5 comments:

  1. Good to see a post from you with a snippet of what's been going on in your hearth and home. Well, 'cept for that poor creature (ewe?) with the awful wound! Whole sentences or not, that's the way we talk so why not write that way? Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Days to you MamaPea. Our weather is so crazy it sounds like we both have opposite ends of the spectrum on any given day.
      The ewe seems fine with her injury. I guess we never know what animals really feel in the way of pain or discomfort.

      Delete
  2. Help! I can't get to the comment box to come up so I can post a comment on your most recent post. Is it just me . . . or are others having trouble??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This I was not aware of MamaPea I will let you know

      Delete
    2. MamaPea try it now. I do not know what happened.

      Delete