Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Maybe ...

Without any provocation this morning my daughter called to tell me a story that she thought I’d appreciate.

I did.

Preface this with : she’s NOT a morning person and I left her a text with instructions for morning chores (when I went to babysit granddaughter for morning) before she goes to the beach to relax on her day off with a friend.

I think maybe I did a good job with my kids.


They all randomly and regularly talk to me.

I smile each time.

It’s a great feeling each time. 

I like them and think just maybe they like Madre too.

It’s the small things like this that make life worthwhile.

2 comments:

  1. A comment box! Yay, now I can add to this lovely post!

    I read a quote by (I'm think it was) Jackie Kennedy and she said (to paraphrase, I'm sure), "If you don't do a good job of raising your children, nothing else matters."

    You've done a good job. Obviously. :o}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you MamaPea. Sometimes I doubt myself.

      Delete