Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Better late than ever...


Mowed the field today about a month late but it is done till august.
The mature sheep will be able to graze this in the fall.
It will save on feed costs and my sunburned body.
I chugged water like it was nectar from the gods during mowing.
I also tucked a towel over my legs to prevent more of a sunburn to them.



My kiddos spoiled me for my birthday awhile back.
A certificate to take the grey away if ya know my meaning.
A double layer scarf/cowl from my favorite book/movie Pride and Prejudice and some socks with  both having quotes from the book.



The expected Gamma picture of Miss A taming the wild jungle cats.
It's a challenge to keep her from torturing them each minute of the day.







2 comments:

  1. Awww, life is good, eh? (Except for the sunburned body!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is I just need to remember that sometimes.

      Delete