Sunday, June 3, 2018

Ghosts?


What is it?
A game of hide and seek?


Ghosts?


Nah, just R trying to put a duvet cover on.
She crawled inside the opening to tie the corners on.
Suits her generation and aesthetic but I prefer quilts.


Poor Pink, we dressed her in a halloween costume after moving her owners Mom in SC.
She was not pleased.

 

Finally me and my bestie at the bar!
Z's new house has carpet in living room so no more eating and drinking there.
Not a bad idea to only eat in kitchen area anyhow.
Miss A is learning the new rules and seems happy to comply as long as I sit with her.
Barstools are fun!

Tomorrow R, R2 and Miss A and I are off to IKEA.
With R and Z both moving to new houses within same month they want small things.
It's fun to see them try new things out.
I am along for my truck bed and moral support.
I may look at some things though...

Wednesday off to western PA to pick up another ewe lamb.
This time its a White Lincoln spring lamb.
Variety is good.
Long drives are becoming the norm.

In early July a 12 hour drive to Indianapolis, Indiana to All American Junior Sheep Show.
Then off to our state fair at end of month.
I need a vacation.
Hmmm... 

No garden yet because of nonstop rain.
I am still going to try to get one in if rain stops for 24 hrs.
I an waterlogged.


No comments:

Post a Comment