Friday, June 8, 2018

Weekend is almost here


Picked this cutie up for the weekend.
Her "Mama" is at her daughter's wedding.


She cried for first hour before flopping on sheet couch for shuteye.
I need to cover the furniture.
She is shedding like crazy.
Some stress, some time of year.


I sent this to my younguns a few days ago.
Absolute silence came back my way.
Hmmm...
Is that guilt or admission of....

Off to sheep tend.
Tomorrow working at accountants job.
Sunday going to fetch another lamb for LN.

3 comments:

  1. Ha! I think the reason none of your kids replied to that quote you sent them is simply that they do not want to start any kind of a discussion about it. That might get downright sticky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha MamaPea, that is the truth. I have implied I had a wild set of teenage years myself but they will never be told the details in case they try to repeat lol.

      Delete