Thursday, July 26, 2012

This is a ...

Because of the collapse of the stage at Ohio Fair and other issues at other fairs
Delaware State Fair has put in a $400,000.00 emergency weather alert system.
It is driving me nuts.
It goes off warning people to seek shelter, stay out of cars and campers.
But it's not a tornado or hurricane or blizzard (I wish).
It's a thunderstorm.
The siren and announcements are continuous.
It's so loud and I think they are panic driven.
Our society is so sue happy that no act of nature can occur without
a major lawsuits or three so ridiculous amounts of money are spent covering the possibility of a chance in Haties of a lawsuit resulting at each and every stinking act in the world..
What ever happened to people being responsible for their own selves?
A major thunderstorm is coming east from Ohio and has to cross PA or MD
then cross the Chesapeake Bay where 9 out of 10 times it peters out.
 I love that saying!
It's probably not PC either just like the storm so let's all sue
because God or wait that's not PC either
But tough beans, God decides to send a storm our way.
Ok, I'm done I think.
Probably didn't make sense to anyone reading this either.
I feel better though.

No comments:

Post a Comment