Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Ping Pong

that's what I feel like I'm playing with my blogger issues.
Still cannot reply to comments.


Finished a set of socks as a gift for a friend.
I hope she enjoys the bright fraternal colors in these shorties.
Fast knit for me.


Another fast finish while I was on a weeks vacation in Williamsburg VA with friends.
They ran me ragged but I manage a couple of nights knitting these hat up for
my favorite granddaughter.



She wore it around inside the house since she thinks my house is cold inside.
It is because its 100 years old with ancient windows and sagging or non existent insulation.
Someday....
I just use it as an excuse to wear more wool clothes :-]


She was" freezing" she said after playing outside so a comfy Aunt LN's blanket
and some peanut butter on banana slices with Mickey on the idiot box.


Williamsburgh was pretty on Illumination night.
Very crowded with 50,000 of my friends enjoying the fireworks and lights.


I could live here.


Wearing my Pride and Prejudice Cowl , a gift from my youngun.
It was freezing as we toured plantations along the James River.


Still love history as much as I did as a kid reading every book my parents could afford to buy me.


Good friends, good week, and still friends to boot.


Bush Gardens Christmas lights were awesome as well.
I told you they drug me everywhere all day, every day.



The special Christmas buffet at bush gardens was banging but I was so full I needed to walk for a few hours to be able to breath with any comfort.


It was a much needed break and won't be repeated too frequently so I am cherishing the memories.

I am hitting the publish button so who knows what will happen now!!!




4 comments:

  1. Those socks are so cute. Hopefully your blogger issues will clear up soon. Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kristina. I think I fixed my comment and reply issues.

      Delete
  2. Was so nice to see your post. The socks look so perfect and the hatcame out good also. Your granddaughter is growing up. Seems like she's grown so much since your last post. She's so cute. Take care and have a wonderful Holiday Season!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK I am trying again to fix the issue with comments and replies posting. Fingers crossed and go....

      Delete