Tuesday, September 22, 2020

What to say?

No clue what to say anymore. 

I am still kicking.


Finishing up my Mom n laws house and furnishings.
So sad to see it all get lumped in the truck headed to auction.
S just doesn't care about any of it.
I think his Mom would be very disappointed but it is what it is.
House is on the market with an offer "as is".
Younger girl wants it but she wants FHA loan with an "As Is" house.
I'm told the 2 do not marry well.
Fingers crossed but if not others are waiting in the wings.

Sheep still here and breeding for new year lambs.


This ewe is a hot mess.
She found the cockleburs and proceeded to make one dreadlock out of a handful.
Each time she lets me I untangle another lock.
Shearing time is upon me so it will come off to regrow.

I feel like I'm in a holding pattern.
Our business is verbally sold as of end of year to a local Amish man.
Been in operation since 1968 at this address.
It will be a relief but will bring about big changes also.

If God only gives you as much as you can handle I must be SuperWoman.
I certainly do not feel I am.
Today is the 13th anniversary of the wreck that changed my 2 daughters and myself's lives.
Drunk driver slammed head on doing 60 mph.
The ensuing medical nightmare for all 3 of us was not the worst part.
The mental and personality changes of my babies was and is permanently horrible.
I remember what they were but can't return them to that happiness.


I have ordered seed for next years garden just in case there is a shortage.
Nothing crazy, just regular vegetable seeds.
Easy to store a handful.
I also ordered 2 more blueberry bushes.
My 3 although producing seem to not be as hardy as other years.
Again hedging my bets here.
If I have to move away they will still make someone happy.  
Much mowing is occurring to knock weeds down in my pastures before winer.
The garden that went to seed with weeds as tall as myself is being tackled.
I am hand pulling the whole thing.
Good hand therapy for my shattered arm/hand.
I bought the gypsum pellets and dycon radishes I'm told with loosen the soil for me. 
Time will tell on this as well.

Trying to keep chin up and temper down.
The last is a fete for me lately.



9 comments:

  1. Yep, "what to say anymore . . . " Sometimes there are no words but to just keep going as you always do and wait for the changes that are coming. Try to make the best decision for yourself. Consider those you love, but you (only you) are the one who will be living with the consequences. Gosh, that sounds like I think you've done something wrong and will pay. NOT SO. I was thinking more that you have to be proactive about taking care of yourself as that's the most important thing at this juncture. I know when all is said and done, you're going to make a great start on the next much better phase of your life. I know it! Sending hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A season to everything even if we don’t understand.

    Prayers up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers sent to you from someone you don’t know, but the prayers will be answered for the peace to come from these troubled hours! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound a little stronger in knowing what you have to do. Keep being super positive. You will get thru this!!! My heart's with you. It's time for a better life. You've worked so hard the last few years!! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being positive is a work in progress. Thank you.

      Delete
  5. Positive is a lil dicey right now but I am working on it.

    ReplyDelete