Friday, June 4, 2021

Wow Wee


She graduated!!!!
LN has her Bachlors in Environmental Science and Minor in Arabic.
Graduating debt free is the biggest accomplishment.
She worked hard from the time she entered middle school to put it in place.
Success feels good.
I am so proud of this girl.
She only had 2 tickets to hand out so only myself and my friend attended.
LS has been instrumental in helping LN achieve her financial goals so her siblings graciously gave up the other ticket war to her.


 I moved out May 10th and in with my son.
I had 10 days to decide how to move my life of 30 yrs out.
Time to regroup and rebuild. 
Lesson learned finally but learned well.
This is only a piece of what occurred but much cleaning and purging.
Things ceased to matter quickly when push came to shove.
I have things and animals spread out for 3 states.
Thank God for family and friends.


My Dad passed away on April 20th. 
It was the week before I began my move.
He was 80 yrs old and 1 day.
This is his trailer workshop he built with all his tools and some possessions.
It was moved to a lot on my sons' inlaws farm .
It is awaiting a clean out and more decisions but not yet.
It's too raw.


The last morning saying goodbye and feeding  this ole man.
He hates people but tolerates her and allows her to pet and feed him. 


I miss him everyday.
I want his advice and comfort .
Time to pullup and soldier on alone.








 

4 comments:

  1. You should be very, very, very proud of LN. And I know you are. She wouldn't be the lovely young woman she is without you. My deepest sympathies on the death of your father. Keep all those wonderful memories of him close. Please keep updating on this next, new phase of your life. Once you have time to breathe and relax a bit, I have a feeling good things are going to start coming your way. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you MamaPea. I appreciate your thoughts. If I dont keep up to date on here just nudge me a little ;}

      Delete
  2. I love the name of your blog. I read about a year's worth of posts. Sorry about your father.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. He was a good one! God doesn't make em' like him anymore.

      Delete