Thursday, March 18, 2021

Well hello there

Neither one of these next two chickas are keen on coming to near anyone.


She can see, I have cut her "eye holes" but it still looks like she's blinded by her curls.
Her name is Oatie.
She is a yearling Lincoln Longwool.
She is warming to me I think ;)


This is Delilah.
She is 2 yr old that was bred but nada...
Maybe she slipped her lambs but I don't know for sure.
She was shown but has never been super friendly.


This is a whole lot of sweetness that a nice young man from New York sent me.
I have never tried or heard of Maple Cream.
Any suggestions for me?
I did slather some on toast this morning.
OOOOO so sweet but sooo good.
I tried the granola and candy also.
MMMM yummy!!!
 I tried corn beef and soda bread yesterday at a friend's .
I don't know why I have never had either but I haven't.
All of it was good.
I don't know what I expected but it was not that flavor on the corn beef.
I will try it again although I like my brisket just about any way.
It is one of my favorites.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment