Monday, October 11, 2021

Saddened

I am saddened by the hatred coming off people right now.

Vaccination is a choice and noone should be spewing their hatred for others' choices either way 

yet here we are. 

What happened to trying to see others' viewpoints?

It is embarassing how people are acting.

In my current "job" I have to ask the question if someone is vaccinated.

I do not care what their answer is, I just record it.

People are whispering their answers or refusing to answer because they are 

expecting me to judge their answer.

I have never been more ashamed of Americans as I am right now. 

I stayed off Blogger for quite a while because of it.

The constant barrage of angry and hatred is overwhelming.

Please try to temper yourself and consider other people.

Just maybe there are 3 sides as in other areas of our lives.

Yours...

Mine...

& the truth...

6 comments:

  1. Your viewpoint is a very valid one and I applaud you for it. And not just because I agree with you! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MamaPea what a different world we are living in.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for speaking up. It's gotten past ridiculous--it's now bullying. I worry what behavior we are modeling for our children. How can you reprimand a kid for behaving just like his/her parents? The political scene has encouraged this and it could be the death of the America I love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now children need to act better than their parents.

      Delete
  3. Should not need to be said either.

    ReplyDelete