Wednesday, May 25, 2022

How and Why????


Every wall in the main open concept area and mistress ;) suite is like this.
How do you not see and smell this?
Why do you think a relative wants to move into this?
I'm scrubbing with alot of help from good friends.
Fabulosa is my friend.
The floors are left. 
Engineered hardwood, hand scrapped dark wood with buildup of hair and saliva I believe.
How do you bring them back?
Maybe by this weekend I'll be able to fully move in and sleep there.
Juggling many balls right now and I am exhausted but it should be worth it.
Working a few hours every night while still helping son with kids while R works late.
I am ditching the washer and dryer which is costly.
I can not get the animal hair out of either.
They are 10 yrs old also which is life expectancy anymore as well.
Surface rust inside dryer and washer lid shows their age.

Any thoughts on floors?


 

2 comments:

  1. I'm assuming that is cat spray? This is what my mother's house was like when we were trying to prepare it for sale. No amount of cleaning worked on the odor. The problem is it has likely seeped behind the baseboards and between and under the floorboards. This might take a major remodel to make the house livable. We even had a professional company that specializes in odor control. It only worked for a couple of days. Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's dog filth and horse dander mostly , I think I hit one spot on urine but I believe it was dog. The cat used the litter box mostly although there are one or two old dried piles in the concrete basement. It smells 100% better after scouring the walls and using containers of vinegar and boxes of baking soda sitting in the rooms with a few plug-ins also. We stripped all curtains, rugs and window seats and threw them out. That made the most difference immediately. I believe we have it licked smell wise. Now to clean the rest of the filth off floors.

      Delete